Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Healing in a Starry Starry Night

I will be participating in a fine art show "The Gifts of the Dark Night" at the Talent Art Gallery at 108 S. Market St., Talent, Oregon, October 1 through October 31, 2009. Please join me for the opening reception of this show on October 3 from 5:50 - 8:30 pm! At 6:30 there will be a presentation by Marla Estes, MA Transpersonal Studies, entitled "Embracing the Dark Night of the Soul."

Using art, writing and supportive sharing to explore and heal, I will team up with Betsy Lewis to present a day-long workshop entitled: "Healing in a Starry Starry Night," Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the Unitarian Center, 87 4th St., Ashland Oregon. The registration fee will be 75.00. More information will come out on my blog, so to register and confirm the latest details, please check in at my Mandala Classes page (which contains a mirror of my blog) or go straight to the blog here: Hummingbird Arts Class Schedules