Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drawings of Black and White Healing Images


I am adding Diane's picture of a Healing Symbol in black and white in the top picture.  I added some shading to my drawing from before on the bottom.  Again these healing symbols came from a visualization that is on the CD that comes with the Mandala, Luminous Symbols for Healing book.

Last Monday evening, we worked with Chapter 4 which covers,"Rainbow Colors for Healing".  We did the first three exercises where we learned color blending.  Color blending is a new concept for me since I have been doing mainly Pressed Flower Art in which the colors come with the flower or leaf.  I did the exercises in color blending again when I got home to class just to practice.  Here is one of my samples.  These exercises are preparing us to bring healing colors into our black and white drawings.
Quote from the book:
"The inherent Buddha-nature is said to be like a diamond, indestructible, pure and emty, but luminous in reflecting the manifestation of energies as rainbow light."   Terry Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment