Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Attention Facebook users! Free offer!


I have recently created a new Facebook professional page for London Hummingbird Arts! Here you will find links to posts from both of my blogs, as well as updates and shared items of interest found on Facebook. You can find it at this address: http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-Hummingbird-Arts/261019903924051

Anyone who signs up as a fan of my new facebook page for London Hummingbird Arts  and emails me with your snail-mail address, will receive a FREE laminated bookmark printed on heavy translucent vellum, with an original pressed flower “Petal Girls” design, “Mother and Daughter”.

Have you already “liked” my page? Thank you! You're already eligible for this offer, so email me for your free bookmark today (remember to include your mailing address!).

This bookmark is not yet available in the online pressed flower store at my website, so "like" my page today, send me an email, and I'll send your bookmark as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment