Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Petal Girls Assorted Cards

I am excited that I have had 7 orders for the "Petal Girls" cards since last Thursday when they went up for sale.  The first day I posted the cards for sale in my new Pressed Flower Art Store on my website, I received my first order on Paypal from a customer in Eugene, Oregon.   It felt like one of the "firsts" for me like getting my driver's license or graduating from college.  I had so much fun creating the "girls" and they seemed to take on aspects of my personality.  Who would've thought that.  Now I cannot pass a flower without checking out the shape of the petals to see if they would make good skirts for my "girls".  The next project I want to work on is matting some beautiful laser prints of the "girls".   

No comments:

Post a Comment