Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Petal Girl and More


A new "Petal Girl" has emerged.  She is Daffodil Girl and she likes to collect flowers to press so she can make beautiful pictures.  Her skirt is the nose of a daffodil and her top is from a geranium.  She is happy because it is a sunny and bright day.

I worked with the high school group at the Darhma Center I attend and had them create their own mandala designs for healing.  Again, I was so impressed their self expression and self awareness.  I really enjoy working with others and facilitating both their growth and healing.

I have also been creating some cards using a new technique I learned from the World Wide Pressed Flower Guild Website.  I have learned that I am happiest when I learn new techniques for creating my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment