Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wedding Bouquet Progress

Last night I made some progress on my bouquet design.  I finished putting the flowers and leaves on the outside edges of the design and began to fill in the flowers in the middle of the right side.  Hopefully today I will be able to finish the design.  The hardest part for me is having the patience to glue down small individual parts of the flowers.  As it comes together it gets to be more fun as the design comes more into focus.  Thanks for sharing this process with me and there will be another picture tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment