Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Framed Wedding Bouquet and Holiday Collage Boxes

I finished sealing my neices' wedding bouquet picture and took it to the framers and had a backing put on.  It feels so good to have that project completed.  Above is a picture of the framed bouquet.

Now I am on to the next project which is preparing for the holiday sale on Dec. 3.  It will be held at a home in the Oak Valley Community in Talent, Or.  The address is 291 Christopher Way and the sale will be from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.  Jannie Ledard will be selling her beautiful fused glass jewelry and stained glass art peices.  Diane Tibbitts will be selling fabric art, mandala cards and other holiday items. Alex Fox will be selling her fine art paintings and I will be selling  some original matted petal girls, petal girls cards and other pressed flower art.  I will also be selling some fabric collage boxes.  We will have a postcard soon about the sale that I will post.



In the collage boxes I use the utmost care in selecting designs from Laurel Burch fabric to create holiday scenes.  The fabric is collaged on black boxes with mod podge and finished off with glitter and rhinestones.  They are definitely and one-of -a-kind gift and will last for years to come.  Above are some of the boxes I have already made.  The next one I want to make will have cats and trees.  I just love Laurel Burches' cats.
Back to the workshop!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Both of these projects are so fun. That bouquet will be a treasure for her whole life, and those black boxes are so vibrant! I want to do those with you some day!

    ReplyDelete