Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Card of the Day and New Project

I posted the card I made today using hydrangeas in the bookmark design.  The backing paper that looks grey is actually silver so it is hard to get the full effect.
I got a commission to do a garden picture so will start that process today.  The colors requested are green, white, light pink and yellow.  So the first thing I need to do is go through my flowers and pick out the colors requested.  I may need to order some pressed flowers on line as I want to use white daisies in the picture and I don't grow them.  Then next thing I will do is buy and a  frame in a natural wood color so I can put the picture on a peice of paper the exact size of the frame.  I have found that in buying frames sizes are not always constant and sometimes don't exactly correspond to the measured size.  So off to the studio to begin......I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment