Thursday, August 23, 2012

Next Layer of Picture

The colors requested for this picture are light pink, yellow, white and of course green.  I wanted this part of the mountain meadow to be the stock flowers that stick up into the air.  I wanted to set the color but not fill it up too much like a manicured garden would be.....keep the flavor of the mountain meadow.  I am going to use some daisies and other flowers for the bottom of the garden.  Even though this may look simple it takes time to go through the flowers I have and pick ones that fit into the scene I want to create.  I really enjoyed doing it a layer at a time....that way I don't feel overwhelmed by the process.  I also appreciate my husband's feedback as he has a very good "eye".  More later.......................................

1 comment: