Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Comments

One of my blog followers from Bandon, Oregon tried to post a comment and couldn't get it to post.  She sent it to me by regular e-mail and I want to share it.

"I have been enjoying following your work as you go through the steps of creating the garden scene.  It is interesting to see how you purt everything together step-by-step.  And each step could be its own finished product.  I like the way you choose the colors and the plants to use.  It must take a lot of concentration to get it just right.  And the finished products are so pretty!"   Lise

I am just about finished with the picture and am working on the bottom part of the garden where I am bringing in alot more color and closeness to the flowers.  Hope I will be able to post the finished product tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment